ads by google

Breaking News
recent

True Facts: My unfinished love story


That day still remembers when you had asked for 5 rupees after insisting on papa very much because in the class you said that you like golgappe ... and you loved me ... you and my house were very close On the way, 'Kailash Golgpepe Gaya' used to juggle ... There were two ways to go home. You used to go the other way and the way I went to Golgapp's shop ... that day was very happy ... Navy Blue's school pants Pocket Five coins of 1 rupee were mining miners and I was thinking of myself as Bill Gates ... maybe five rupees for the first time I met and you had to give surprise.

After leaving the school, he raised a lot of courage and told you - Jyoti, come home with me today, right? Although we were friends, it is not so good that you trust me ... 'I am aye' You said to angrily ... 'Please do not you have to give some surprise' ... I said very much expectantly ... I said very much. You heard this and became frustrated and started because in the class my image was of back and boy boys . I was going, you came and said, wait, I will come but you stay away from me 4 feet .... I smiled saying okay ... we started walking and I was feeling like I was feeling like you are going to make you I will feed the favorite thing and maybe it will dip the fish of love towards me in the ocean of your heart ... Well the shop of Golgappa came ... I stopped ... you asked curiously - why stop?
I-Hey! Jyoti you will not eat golgappe nor why.You- hey !!!!!! I'll definitely eat it.

There was shine in your eyes. And my soul was being satisfied and incomparable happiness. Then there were 3 golgapes of 1 rupee.I- Kailash Bhaiyya, the five golgapa khaila Kailash bhaiya ji babu ji (Calling me in the ear) Garrelfand? I (laughing) - no no brother.You tooKailash Bhaiyya had put water in Golgacha and caught you, that you cried loudly - Ravi ... Ravi A smart little guy (probably of another school) in front of me was in front of me like a curd in front of sugar, came to us from Karisma and stopped the bike- Jyoti I came from your school. Let's have two tickets for 'Kaho na pyaar hai', sit fast ''Hi Hrithik Roshan !!!!' You jumped and said, throwing Golgagappa in the ground, I have to go to a movie with someone today, sometimes more.

And I understood who this would be "someone". By saying this, you sat in a bike and stuck with that ladder, tied his hands in his chest.You were going away from the eyes and I was just looking at your black twins. Looking at him, Kalima was sitting in my eyes.Kailash Bhaiya had also come to the eye and my two Naina were shedding neer. Kailash Bhaiyya- Quote na babu ji E-girls are like this. It's a little too late to break someone's heart like a mirror. By saying this, he picked up the cloth, which used to sweat sweat and wiped his tears. I also cried. There were 14 golgapes left and Kailash Bhaiya was insisting on eating food. A Golgagpa account was going into accounting heart flashback.
Second Golgagpa - You were new in class in class VII, by putting a thick mascara in the eyes and sitting in my front seat.
Third Golagappa - You sang the song 'Akshay Ki Jharkha' in the Annual Function of Seventh Class.
Fourth Golgappa - On that day my image was settled in my Nano.
Fifth Golagappa- On the first day of the eighth grade Madam made me sit with me.
Sixth Golagappa - I was very happy. Your words smell the head and shoulders shampoo and I would be lost in that fragrance everyday. This was the reason I had brought the egg in the eighth year of the examination. And Madam had stabbed me.

Seventh Golgappa - I had failed, so Madam had arranged you with a clever girl.
Nathava Golagappa - I was depressed. And I did not eat food for 3 days.
Nava Golagappa - I used to chase you till your house after a holiday every day.
Tenth Golgagpa - I used to bump into my house everyday in the morning and evening, hopefully you might be right for a glance just outside the house.

Eleventh Golagappa - You scolded me one day that do not follow me after the holiday. And that day I felt very bad, since then I started going home the other way.
Twelve Golagappa - We reached Ninth grade. It was Diwali. The songs of Kaho Naa Pyar Hai were released. I used to see your picture in the eyes sitting in class, 'Why does the wind blooming'


Thirhavn Golagappa - I asked you after Diwali, by raising the courage that you have a boy friend.You had said - no I am not such a girl.
I was very happy that night thinking that you will ever know that I am anything but for you but for me you are the one for whom I breathe.
Fourteenth Golagappa - Kaho Na Pyaar is released today and I have been insisting on demanding five rupees from Dad. I am also making plans that you will talk to me today.
The fifteenth and the last Golgagpa - my heart was broken and the mouth of the golgappe was in the mouth and the axes in the face.


Friends, if you love this Heart Touching Hindi love story- my unfinished love story, then definitely share it. And you also have to send such a story to us! We will publish that story with your name on the interesting facts website. Our Email ID - roshankar38@gmail.com!

No comments:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.